Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We've moved.

We've moved

Well, I came to realize pretty quickly that I had painted myself into a corner with the name I chose for the blog. A rather tight corner. I actually don't plan on posting a different jersey each and every day, as yesterday's entry showed.

So, before I get too far down this path, I've made an adjustment and changed the name of the blog to Third String Goalie and, as a result, there's a new address for you to bookmark.


Same great taste. Same great flavor. More jerseys than you can shake a broken composite stick at. I've already moved all the existing posts over there so you won't miss a thing and I've got a tasty new one just waiting for you when you come on over.

Why "Third String Goalie"? It comes from a "Sport Page Dictionary" article in a 1956 Baseball Digest where a "Third String Catcher" was defined as "A spectator who wears a baseball uniform".

Well if that isn't me, I don't know what is.

I've also set up a blog called "Third String Catcher" for posting my baseball jersey collection and I'll let everyone know when that has some content added. I just thought with having two blogs with similar names it would be a much better Brand Management with Integrated Synergy, Cohesive Strategy Formulation, Improved Relationship Models and all those other good Marketing Science Keywords, so, please update your bookmarks and continue to enjoy the journey. We've just gotten started so there's plenty more ahead of us. Like Icelandic Beer Day.

I kid you not.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment